Friday, January 8, 2016

Electric Universe Theory: The Primer Fields

Being a fan of our empirical approaches to learning, I found this gem a couple of years ago and have evidently been time traveling, due to the lack of posts for a while.
If you have an interest in such "reality," consider watching all three of David LaPoint's The Primer Fields. This is a three part series with promises for more, but only one more showed up some time later, and it was not posted by LaPoint. I find his final description a bit cryptic in his third posting. Makes me wonder who's attention this research may have garnered.



1 comment:

  1. Hello. If you're interested in keeping up with David and the Primer Fields concepts, I'd like to invite you to visit my blog at thesingularityeffect.wordpress.com

    Scroll through my pages list and you'll find a whole series on the Primer Fields including a questions and answer section from David himself.

    Just to let you know, David has only released the three original video's. The other video's trying to tie themselves to the series as well as the electric universe were not released by anyone connected to the lab, nor were they authorized by The Primer Fields.

    My name is Richard. I run thesingularityeffect and am the researcher dealing with the theoretical aspects of the Primer Fields concepts. That said, I may be able to answer many of the questions I'm sure you have.

    I look forward to your visit.

    Sincerely,
    Richard
    thesingularityeffect.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete